.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, January 17, 2011

E! Fashion Police Had The Same Best and Worst Dress As Me!!!

I Love E!'s Fashion Police I watch it every Friday 10pm, well yesturday they had a special Fashion Police for the Golden Globes and I was excited that they picked Anne Hathaway as Best Dressed,and Michelle Williams as worst dressed Joan Rivers even joked that she was " Walking birth control" LMFAOOO, though we had those similaraties they were not fond of Halle Berry's Dress,they thought it was inappropiate for The Golden Globes, well I guess I could agree, and as for Natalie Portman one of my walkers (worst dressed) They weren't to fond of the red rose either.

< style="color:3A555C !important;">Click To See My Blog Post;-)

>
Fashion Police Best Dressed

Anne Hathaway



Fashion Police Worst Dressed

Michelle Williams




Click Here To Follow Me On Twitter For all updates And you might get a follow back ;-)