.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Dash NYC: Major Fail


Not only while I was in Soho did I go to Bloomingdale's but I also went to visit Dash NYC, which you should now know is owned by Kim,Khloe, and Kourtney Kardashian.While watching Keeping up with The Kardashians I did understand they had a budget but the store was extremely small, everything was printed out on paper in a cheapy font, it didn't look well organized, the workers didn't seem happy, and to be honest not quite stylish, it was just all wrong. When I went there everybody there had the same Idea as me, which was to be nosey, and hopefully see the Kardashian's though i've heard Dash NYC in racking in cash
,hopefully with that money they'll make it look way better.Oh and I forgot the clothes they had there were nice, exception of there graphic tees. Then they had overpriced t-shirts that say only "DASH" on it for 60 dollars, and 6 dollar Dash water, and 12 dollar totes.So you guys can visit and give me feed back it's on

113 Spring Street
Soho, Ny


Click Here To Follow Me On Twitter For all updates And you might get a follow back ;-)