.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Grammy Nominations; My winner and who i'm thinking will win


Song Of The Year

Poker Face-Lady Gaga
Pretty Wings-Maxwell
Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)-Beyonce
Use Somebody-Kings of Leon
You Belong With-Me Taylor Swift

My Winner:Iffy on this one between single ladies,Use Somebody, and Pretty Wings
Who I'm Thinking Will Win: It's Between TAYLOR AND bEYONCE

Best New Artist
Zac Brown Band
Keri Hilson
MGMT
Silversun Pickups
The Ting Tings

My winner Is: Keri Hilson
wHO I'M THINKING WILL WIN:The Ting Tings


Record Of The Year

Halo-Beyoncé
I Gotta Feeling-The Black Eyed Peas
Use Somebody-Kings Of Leon
Poker Face-Lady Gaga
You Belong-With Me Taylor Swift

My Winner Is: Halo- Beyonce
Who I'm Thinking Will win: Taylor Swift



Best Dance Recording

Boom Boom Pow-The Black Eyed Peas
When Love Takes Over-David Guetta & Kelly Rowland
Poker Face-Lady Gaga
Celebration-Madonna
Womanizer-Britney Spears

My Winner Is: When Love Takes Over-David Guetta & Kelly Rowland
Who I'm Thinking Will Win: Black Eyed Peas

Best Female R&B Vocal Performance
Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)-Beyoncé
It Kills Me-Melanie Fiona
That Was Then-Lalah Hathaway
Goin' Thru Changes-Ledisi
Lions, Tigers & Bears-Jazmine Sullivan

My Winner Is: Beyonce vocally on Single ladies is no bueno for this section Lions, Tiger,and bear-Jazmine Sullivan
Who I'm Thinking will win; Jazmine sullivan


Best R&B Song
Blame It Jamie Foxx James feat. T-Pain
Lions, Tigers & Bears Jazmine Sullivan
Pretty Wings Maxwell
Single Ladies (Put a Ring on it) Beyonce
Under Pleasure P

My Winner Is:Pretty Wings: Maxwell
Who i'm Thinking Will win:Beyonce

Best Reggae Album (Vocal or Instrumental)
Rasta Got Soul-Buju Banton
Brand New Me-Gregory Isaacs
Awake-Julian Marley
Mind Control — Acoustic-Stephen Marley
Imperial Blaze-Sean Paul

mY wINNER iS: bUJU bANTON
Who i'm thinking will win:Sean PAUL

Best Contemporary R&B Album
I Am... Sasha Fierce-Beyoncé
Intuition-Jamie Foxx
The Introduction Of Marcus Cooper-Pleasure P
Ready-Trey Songz
Thr33 Ringz-T-Pain

My winner Is: I am.. Sasha Feirce
Who i'm Thinking will Win: Beyonce

Best Rap Solo Performance
Best I Ever Had-Drake
Beautiful-Eminem
D.O.A. (Death Of Auto-Tune)-Jay-Z
Day 'N' Nite-Kid Cudi
Casa Bey-Mos Def

My Winner is: Best I ever Had Drake
Who i'm thinking will win: Drake


Best Rap Performance By A Duo Or Group

Too Many Rappers-Beastie Boys & Nas
Crack A Bottle-Eminem, Dr. Dre & 50 Cent
Money Goes, Honey Stay-Fabolous & Jay-Z
Make Her Say-Kid Cudi, Kanye West & Common
Amazing-Kanye West & Young Jeezy

My winner Is:Dunno
Who I'm thinking will win: Kid Cudi

Best Rap/Sung Collaboration
Ego-Beyoncé & Kanye West
Knock You Down-Keri Hilson, Kanye West & Ne-Yo
Run This Town-Jay-Z, Rihanna & Kanye West
I'm On A Boat-The Lonely Island & T-Pain
Dead And Gone-T.I. & Justin Timberlake

My Winner Is: Run this Town(This shit is sick it better win),I would be happy with Knock you down That was a hit
Who I'm thinking will win: Keri Hilson


Best Rap Song

Best I Ever Had-Drake
Day 'N' Nite-Kid Cudi
Dead & Gone-T.I. & Justin Timberlake
D.O.A. (Death Of Auto-Tune)-Jay-Z
Run This Town-Jay-Z, Kanye West, Rihanna

My winner is: Run this town
Who i'm thinking will win: T.I or Jay z


Best Rap Album

Universal Mind Control-Common
Relapse-Eminem
R.O.O.T.S.-Flo Rida
The Ecstatic-Mos Def
The Renaissance-Q-Tip

Can't speak heard none of these




Click Here To Follow Me On Twitter For all updates And you might get a follow back ;-)