.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Famous Girl-Chris Brown: SongTalks about Rihanna


I really Love this song it's so despite the fact that it's controversial.Music is about creativity, and when u speak from experience it's even better.The song just talks about being in celebrity relationship.

The controversial part which is oddly my favorite part is....
"Keri woulda said my love knocks her down,Keyshia would of said i'm sent from heaven,Sorry Bee I don't wear no Halo, you were first to play the game though, sorry I bust the windows out your car (hmmmm don't get this part), I might have cheated in the beginning I was wrong for writing disturbiaaaa...."

Ughh I love it because disturbia talks about cheating...Idon't know if that's why he said but if so that's hot

And Yea Chris I had to blog about this one...

LISTEN HERE


Click Here To Follow Me On Twitter For all updates And you might get a follow back ;-)