.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Amber Rose Defends Her Man [Just Gives Me even more reason to love her]


The trending topic on twitter was RIP Kanye West for a long time due to a made up story of Kanye being in a car crash. Amber wrote via twitter.

Ms.Amber Says:"This RIP KanyeWest topic is not funny and its NOT TRUE! He has people like myself and his family that love him very much. Its in extreme poor taste to have that as a trending topic. It’s totally disrespectful to make up a story like this. We are all human and we all make mistakes and to say someone died cuz of a mistake is ridiculous. U wouldn’t want someone to say that about u. Or someone u love it’s not funny."

I’ll always ride for my man!!!! I’m bout to get off here and still RIDE for him. LITERALLY.

[That last part was ancy ughh.. I just Love her"