.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Drake's Meaning behind Best I Ever Had Video

My brother sent me a link to his blog where he explains the concept of
the video saying....

Drake: The concept of the video is, I'm a coach at a high school and
the girls of my life are all on my high school basketball team.
Throughout the video you see us prepping for this big championship game,
and my team ends up losing. You see the looks on their faces at the end
of the video, but the moral of the story, I guess, is win or lose, you
can still be the best to somebody. When women see the video and see all
the breast and ass, hopefully they don't take offense. Hopefully they
see the real meaning.

I guess I like that meaning.I mean these bitties lost 13 to 96,yet and
still Drake thought that they were the best.That's what the song says.

"Sweat pants,hair tied chilling with no make-up on that's when your the
prettiest I hope that you don't take wrong"


Drake at The Best I Ever Had Video Shoot With The leading Lady Shakur