.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Chris Brown's Comeback {Yup he's doing big things}

Since I woke-up i've been hearing about Chris Brown.Then I thought about it I was like wow Chris Is stepping his Game Up.He's bout to take Summer 09'.First off he has his tribute song to Michael Jackson with P-diddy,and The Game called 'Better On the Other side,Then he attended P-diddy and Ashton Kutcher's all-white affair looking fine and even got caught dancing to thriller,THEN...he has a hit coming out called "shine for me",and last but oh not least he has a freestyle track with Teyana taylor to"i'm illy" by T.I. .And honestly I wouldn't be suprised if him and T.Taylor have something going on sooner or later.That brother,sister crap not falling for it.That's just the beginning.

EVERYTHING FOR YOU TO HEAR BELOW [LEAVE COMMENTS]

MJ Tribute



Chris Dancing to Thriller at the all-white affair




Shine For Me [Chris's Hot new track]



I'm illy-Tee Tee and Chris



My fellow Breezy doing big