.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Lady Gaga's Style: Do you like it...Really






Okay so Miss Lady Gaga get's her own section because yes I understand Lady Gaga is trying to re-invent fashion,and break the realms and I feel that's the only reason people say they like her outfits.If youdon't dress like Lady Gaga on a daily #sityahassdown because half the people who say they love Lady Gaga's style know they wouldn't wear half the shit she wears,and don't say you can't walk in the street like that because you can do whatever you want. And some may say I like i just wouldn't wear it then you don't like it end of story.I just feel people say the like Lady Gaga's clothes to come off cool and stylish.I'm not gonna lie I don't always like the stuff lady gaga wears reguardless of wheter the fact she extends fashion I could care less. I like Rihanna's style because anything she wears I would wear it.But Musically yes she is talented and she has a beautiful voice there's no lie in that but... the moral of the story I don't think Lady Gaga has style she's just tacky sorry to burst any1's bubble

This I like





This shit I don't condone





Click Here To Follow Me On Twitter For all updates And you might get a follow back ;-)