.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sheree's Ex-Husband Shits On Her...


Sheree From housewives of Atlanta's Ex-Husband Bob Whitfield[Picture on the right] was on Nigel and Marco Shjow and said

“Quit trying to trash me and then use my damn last name. I’m feeling like I’m the mad scientist and I created Frankenstein. She didn’t have that nose; I put that nose on her! She didn’t have them breasts, I put them breasts on her. I put some electricity on that ass and now she’s sparked up and tearing up the got damn laboratory. What the f*ck. Sit down somewhere and calm it down. You forget who made you girl!”


See This is why we can't rely on men.We need to be independent so when we leave they asses they can't say "I made you,What would you be withoutout me,I bought those shoes,I pay these bills"...That's why we gotta be Miss Independent, Man I'm bought to jam to that song now.We gotta have our own jobs and education,make our own money.I say this all the time, this is one of the reasons why i'm in college now.

But even though I say this Bob isn't in the right place to say those things about her in public,it's very childish if anything