.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Top 5 Chicks Stealing The Summer

1)Rihanna doesn't only steal the summer she usually steals every season so it's not a shocker that she's stylin in the heat.[The First pic Rihanna sighted at in New York City June 17th,2009,Rihanna June 15th,2009 spotted in NYC again




2)Kim Kardashian Not only has one of the best bodies in the business.But so far I see Kim giving theses other chicks some heat.Might I add she does have the hottie Reggie Bush On her arm.[The first pic Kim was the The MuchMusic Awards June 21st,2009,Kim shops in Monte Carlo June 11th,2009]



3)If you don't love Chanel Iman well dammit you don't love me.Chanel is the Next Big thing hitting the runways.I just Love Her,and Her Style.This summer she's leaving everyone with a smile[The first Pic Chanel Iman attends a cocktail party for the designers of Bensoni June 16,2009,Chanel Iman leaves the Carlyle Hotel In NYC May 4th,2009]




4)Angela Simmons Is a definite trend setter her style is so on point she's a definite summer stealer,and her personality is a charm.[Pic Of Angela spotted in Cali May 21st,2009]


5)Lady Gaga's outfits do scare me sometimes but they always grab my attention.She's unique and I like that.So yea Miss Gaga Is not just gonna steal the summer, she will scare it.[First Pic Lady Gaga at the Much Music awards press room June 21st 2009]


**So what yah think?Someone doesn't deserve to be up there,someone deserves to be up there?Let me know**(comment)